"Send every child back to school with pride..." |
What is needed? Supplies most in demand include:
- graph paper
- 3 ring binders
- child-size scissors
- colored pencils
- colored markers
- scientific & regular calculators
How can I help?
Clean out your family closet for outgrown, but wearable gently used coats, or pick up extra socks or underwear, or school supplies when you're shopping with your kids. Cash donations help us purchase supplies in bulk.
Between August 1 and August 10th, 2018, donations may be dropped off at the following locations:
- Community Action Council
- 3020 Willamette Dr. NE Lacey, WA 98513
- Monday – Thursday 7:00am – 5:30pm
- Family Education and Support Services
- 1202 Black Lake Blvd SW #B Olympia, WA 98502
- Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday 8:00am – 2:00pm
- On Radio Day at Mixx 96.1 location on Friday, August 10th, 2018 all day!
- At Komachin Middle School on Monday, August 13th from Noon – 3:00 pm
Checks may be made out to Little Red Schoolhouse, and mailed to:
Little Red Schoolhouse
P.O. Box 6302
Olympia, WA 98507
Cash donations help buy supplies in bulk!
| || Radio Day is at Mixx 96.1 - Volunteers will be out on the street collecting donations for the Little Red Schoolhouse Project from 6:00 am - 6:00 pm Friday, August 10th, 2018. |
The Little Red Schoolhouse project is under the fiscal responsibility of Family Education & Support Services, a registered 501(c) (3) nonprofit tax exempt corporation. Tax ID 91-200317